Personal Injury Overview
Aggressive Personal Injury Lawyers Serving New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
Fighting for the Rights of Injured People in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
A personal injury can change everything in an instant. You may be unable to work and meet your financial obligations. You may need long-term medical care, with some or most of it not covered by insurance. You may experience a level of pain and suffering that makes it difficult or impossible to do many of the things you love to do. When someone else’s carelessness or negligence has caused you unnecessary suffering or loss, the Law Office of Justin A. Zeller can help.
We know the importance of regular communication with your attorney. We will promptly notify you of changes or developments in your case and will strive to be available and accessible when you have questions or concerns. We are committed to returning all calls, emails and text messages in a timely manner.
An Overview of Our Personal Injury Practice
We handle all matters related to a personal injury claim, from the investigation of your accident to the filing of appropriate legal action, from the gathering and preservation of evidence to trial, if necessary. We will help you pursue damages for all your losses, from wages and income and unreimbursed medical expenses to loss of companionship or consortium, loss of enjoyment of life and physical pain and suffering. We take claims involving all types of injuries, from sprains, strains and other soft-tissue injury to serious and catastrophic loss, including broken bones, burns, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord trauma, paralysis, permanent scarring and disfigurement, and amputation or loss of limb.
We handle claims involving a wide range of injuries:
- Motor vehicle accidents—Car, truck, motorcycle and mass transit accidents
- Construction site injuries—Falling objects, falls from heights, electrocutions, job-related motor vehicle accidents, dangerous or defective tools or machinery and co-worker carelessness
- Nursing home neglect/abuse—Failure to monitor, bedsores, dehydration or malnutrition, medication errors, failure to restrain and emotional/financial/physical/sexual abuse
- Pedestrian accidents—Injuries in crosswalks or rights-of-way
- Premises liability accidents—Slips, trips and falls on residential or commercial property
- Product liability—Injuries caused by defective design, manufacturing or marketing of consumer products
- Medical Malpractice, including birth injuries, failure to diagnose/misdiagnosis, surgical errors and anesthesia errors
To learn your rights and options after a personal injury, call the Law Office of Justin A. Zeller, P.C. at (212) 229-2249 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. Your initial interview is free. We offer evening and weekend consultations upon request. We can come to your home or at the hospital, if necessary. Spanish translation services are available.
We take all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. You won’t pay any legal fees unless we recover compensation for your losses.